The Monitoring of Law Enforcement Journal is an informational and methodological academic journal specialising in the field of law enforcement monitoring in jurisprudence, sociology, and economics.
The journal is registered in the Russian Science Citation Index / РИНЦ . The papers published in the journal are available in full text. The journal publishes papers of Russian and foreign scholars (lawyers, sociologists, economists) in the field of law enforcement monitoring of legislative instruments and normative legal acts as well as problems of using them in court practice, practical economy, and sociology in 35 rubrics (see Names of rubrics and groups of scientists’ specialties ). The journal is printed in full colour using colour printing equipment and contains information on the authors (including their mail addresses) and their photos.
One of the main goals of the journal is to support young scholars, lecturers, master’s degree students, PhD students, post-doctoral students, and external doctoral candidates. The journal has been published in print since 2012.
The journal can be subscribed to at post offices or through the site of the Press of Russia (Rus.: Пресса России) General Catalogue, publication index: 44740, as well as through the journal’s editorial office. The journal is published quarterly.
• Viktor Astanin, Doctor of Science in Law, Professor, Deputy Director for Academic Affairs and Research of the Scientific Centre for Legal Information (SCLI) under the Ministry of Justice (MoJ) of the Russian Federation
• Grigoriy Makarenko, Head of the Scientific Periodicals Development Division of the Scientific Research Division of the Scientific Centre for Legal Information under the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation
• Viktor Astanin, Dr.Sc. (Law), Professor, Editor-in-Chief , Moscow
• Elizaveta Demidova-Petrova, Ph.D. (Law), Associate Professor, Kazan
• Sergei Zakhartsev, Dr.Sc. (Law), Professor, Moscow
• Pavel Kabanov, Dr.Sc. (Law), Associate Professor, Kazan
• Mikhail Kostennikov, Dr.Sc. (Law), Professor, Academician of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences, Honoured Officer of the Interior Ministry of the Russian Federation, Moscow
• Igor' Matskevich, Dr.Sc. (Law), Professor, Honoured Scholar of the Russian Federation, Moscow
• Viktor Merkur'ev, Dr.Sc. (Law), Professor, Moscow
• Vladimir Pligin, Ph.D. (Law), Honoured Lawyer of the Russian Federation, Moscow
• Vladimir Radchenko, Ph.D. (Law), Associate Professor, Honoured Lawyer of the Russian Federation, Moscow
• Valerii Markin, Dr.Sc. (Sociology), Professor, Honourable Worker of Higher Professional Education of the Russian Federation, Academician of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences and the Russian Academy of Social Sciences, Moscow, Deputy Editor-in-Chief
• Valentin Babintsev, Dr.Sc. (Philosophy), Professor, Belgorod
• Vilen Ivanov, Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Dr.Sc. (Philosophy), Professor, Moscow
• Aleksandr Kiselev, Dr.Sc. (Sociology), Professor, Moscow
• Gennadii Korepanov, Dr.Sc. (Sociology), Professor, Tyumen
• Evgenii Kubiakin, Dr.Sc. (Sociology), Professor, Krasnodar
• Mikhail Malyshev, Dr.Sc. (Sociology), Professor, Moscow
• Sergei Polutin, Dr.Sc. (Sociology), Professor, Saransk
• Anastasiia Rogovaia, Ph.D. (Sociology), Moscow
• Ol'ga Urzha, Dr.Sc. (Sociology), Professor, Moscow
• Drago Kos, Professor, Ljubljana, Slovenia
• Habil Qurbanov, Dr.Sc. (Law), Professor, Baku, Republic of Azerbaijan
• Viktor Sharshun, Ph.D. (Law), Minsk, Republic of Belarus
Journal registration and indexing: